Monday, May 2, 2011

Multitasking Mondays

It seems like the weekends go by so quickly and there is never enough time to take care of everything. We had a yard sale on Saturday and I think pooter had a blast, take a look at his picture below and you be the judge. He's happy that he sold a few itemsJ


Monday mornings are always the same as are Tuesday – Friday mornings. Rush, rush, and even more rushing. I always pack pooters lunch and bottles the night before so there is one less thing for me to do in the morning. With that said, I still find myself rushing every morning, rushing to wake pooter up, rushing to get him changed and dressed and making sure he’s occupied long enough so I can get dressed and load the car.  It never fails that I’ll forget at least one thing and have to turn back around.  I look like a mad women getting out of the house in the mornings. The way I look at it there’s no way I can rush an infant so I don’t. I try the best I can to multitask which I do daily anyway to get everything done.

So I ask you, how are you mornings getting out the door with your little one? Better yet, if they’re hassle free then please share your secret with us all. Have a great Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I don't think there is ever a hassle-free moment with a little one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think as women we master the art of multitasking, and as mom's we are the leaders of multitasking :-) for me it's all about preparation..i try to do as much as i can the night before so that the morning isn't to hectic, although sometimes it doesn't matter...

    ReplyDelete