Monday, May 23, 2011

Pooters Swing

What a great weekend – my husband and I had so much fun with pooter! We found out recently that pooter loves the park, and even more then the park he loves the swing. My task this weekend was to find a swing for pooter and we did. My husband put the swing p and we put pooter in it. At first, he just kind of looked around like ”what is this” but after a while he started making faces and I knew he was having a good time. Pooter is so funny, he makes this face like “I’m not going to smile –even thought I want to” and then out of nowhere he will release the biggest smile ever. It’s wonderful. We pushed pooter on the swing for a long time and he enjoyed it as did weJ

This was truly the highlight of my week!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! He looks like he is having so much fun! My daughter loves the swing too!

    ReplyDelete