Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To Crawl or Not to Crawl

This crawl/walk thing is becoming the most talked about topic in my household. Pooter is almost 8 ½ months and by this age a lot of babies are crawling if not attempting to crawl. Well pooter kind of scoots and then wants to pull up. I think he’s officially decided that he needs to walk first and there’s no need to crawl. He will pull up on your knee, your thigh, anything he can possible use to pull up he will. Here’s pooters pattern, he will scoot, pull up, at this point pooter wants you to hold his hands so he can walk. Once he takes a few steps with your assistance he will bounce up and down and giggle to his hearts delight.

I can see the determination in his eyes that he’s ready to crawl/walk and take over the house. Sometimes I get so excited as I’m ready for pooter to take this next step in babyhood, but other times I feel like time is going by so fast and I want it to slow down.

How old was your baby when they started to crawl?  

No comments:

Post a Comment