Monday, April 11, 2011

The Afternoon Nap - Let the Blogging Begin!

I've been saying I'm going to create a blog ever since I was expecting my now 7 month old son! I told my husband, friends, and family. And finally today, while the little one is down for his afternoon nap – I decided now’s the perfect time to have a little mommy time. The journey to mommy hood has been an amazing experience from pregnancy until now parenting an infant. I wanted a place to write down my thoughts and share them with other mommy's - the joy's of the first roll, the first tooth (which we're going through now), the smiles, everything.

I hope you will join me on this blogging journey of first time mommy hood and juggling all of the responsibilities that come with it..............the nap is officially over, mommy hood calls. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment