Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Baby


Pooter had a wonderful 1st Easter. Even if he had no clue what was going on his mommy did and I must say I had a blast taking photos. We had Easter brunch at my parents house which is a yearly tradition and stayed there most of the day. That’s when it hit me I have a happy baby. Now I’m sure most parents will say that about their kid but really, there’s something about pooter’s demeanor. This Easter he was passed around like a piece of jewelry that everyone was admiring. From “he’s so cute”, to “hi baby”, to “come here precious”. Pooter just looked at everyone with curiosity as he was passed around to be hugged, kissed, and played with. A lot of babies in this situation would get frustrated as if to say “put me down” but not pooter, he just kind of goes with the flow. As long as you wipe his drool, let him pull your hair, and snatch off your necklace or earrings he’s absolutely content. He only fusses when he wants something and is content as long as you show him some attention. Wow - it feels good to know I have a happy baby.    

1 comment: