Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Egg Blues

One of the most exciting things about mommy hood is experiencing all of you little one’s first. Let’s see, the first giggle, word, birthday, tooth, I could go on for days. One of the most exciting things for me or so I thought was experiencing Easter with Pooter. His first Easter at that! All I kept thinking about is how to make this Easter different, unique, memorable (like he’s going to remember this) but I will. Plenty of pictures will tell the story when he gets older of all of Pooters first things.
In an effort to make this the most exciting first Easter I immediately stared researching on the internet for infant Easter egg hunts. I just knew I would find tons of information of where to go…boy was wrong. Many Easter egg hunts are for ages 0 – 2 years of age or 0 – 3 years of age. Well that is definitely a problem. Pooter is in the beginning stages of crawling – he kinds of moves back and fourth in a rocking motion but doesn’t actually move. I can just see it now, him mixed in with all of these crawling babies and babies that walk. That would be a disaster. I was hoping to find say 6 – 12 months Easter egg hunt but no luck on that end.
After much thought I decided to create an Easter egg hunt at our house for Pooter and maybe invite another little one to join in the fun.  No more Easter  egg blues for pooter, I mean mommyJ.



No comments:

Post a Comment