Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jackpot – Well Maybe!

As mentioned in my previous post, I’m on the hunt for a teething solution. My fingers can no longer take it! At last I think a solution has been found. I purchased Boiron Camilia Homeopathic Teething Relief yesterday for and I have to admit I didn’t have high expectations. As nightfall quickly approached, my husband and I decided to give this new remedy a try. The Boiron Camilia comes in tiny tubes, you just pop the top off and squeeze the liquid into your teething little one’s mouth. My inchworm looked at me quite curiously as he saw me twisting off the cap. I dropped the liquid in his mouth and he just looked at me like “now what?”

Let’s see here’s a recap of the night:
9:40 p.m.           – the inchworm fell asleep
12:00 a.m.         – inchworm wakes up –but quickly falls back asleep
4:45 a.m.           – inchworm again wakes up – but a few sips of his bottle and he’s back asleep
7:30am              – and he’s up for the morning

THAT’S IT. No more waking up. I know this might not seem like a huge deal but my little one has been waking up every other hour for the past 2 weeks. To go from that to waking up twice last night is a huge feat! I think we have a winner.

1 comment: